Cheap flights to USA
The "land of opportunity" is also a land of great diversity made up of many cultures and incredible scenery. International travelers booking flights to the United States are welcomed throughout the 50 states and domestic travelers find plenty of opportunity to hop US flights and take in the vast regions that grace the country. Scattered U.S. territories, including Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the Midway Islands and U.S. Virgin Islands, are popular destinations for US travelers seeking cheap USA flights to seemingly far-away destinations.
Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Washington DC are just a few reasons to book flights to the United States. Attractions such as the Statue of Liberty, the U.S. Capitol and the White House are national icons that attract visitors from all corners of the United States and beyond. The sunshine states of California, Florida and Hawaii also
draw thousands of fun-seeking vacationers to book flights to the United States every year. The celebrity-studded streets of Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Universal Studios attract travelers year-round and family-fun happens every day at Walt Disney World.
Flying throughout the U.S. brings travelers closer to national monuments like the Golden Gate Bridge of San Francisco, the Gateway Arch in St. Louis, and the Sears Tower in Chicago. Add to this the mind-blowing landscapes, found in the magnificent National Parks like Yosemite, Yellowstone and Death Valley, as well as spectacular sights like the Grand Canyon and the Rocky Mountains, and visitors will begin to discover something of what makes U.S.A. flights so unique.
The US is a large country and the climate varies by region and time of year. It experiences four seasons, but some areas of the country see a more drastic change between seasons than others. The Pacific Northwest has cool summers and mild winters, while just to the south, the West Coast is sunny and pleasant all year long. The Midwest sees a bigger change between seasons, with strong summers and winters and frequent tornadoes and thunderstorms. The East Coast fluctuates and many people head down to Florida to get the warmest winters on that side of the country. Traveling in the off-season can save you a lot of money.
Getting around USA
Hire a car and take to the highway. The major car rental outfits all have a presence at most U.S. airports including Budget, Dollar, Hertz, Thrifty, AAA Rent-A-Car and Payless.
By bus: GotoBus.com sells line run bus tickets and tours throughout the States. Travelers can search by destination and compare all the options for a given route from one screen. The site sells tickets for more than 100 bus companies ranging from low-fare to luxury.
USA Travel Information
- New York is a mecca for shoppers. To make the most of your time there, book a tour of one of the shopping districts. Shop Gotham runs two-hour walking tours from about $25, which have been described as like having a knowledgeable (and shopaholic) friend to tell you the latest retail gossip and coolest places to shop. Need a place to stay? Check out New York hotels before you go.
- There's no need to feel lost in Los Angeles. Purple People Greeters answer questions, provide directions, make referrals or even call the police if things go awry. They're easy to spot. The Greeters travel in pairs, wear purple tee shirts with “District Safety” or “Downtown Guide”, and can be visited at their Service Center at 801 S Hill St. Before you go, make sure you have a place to stay: there are plenty of Los Angeles hotels fit for any budget.
- Feed your inner vulture some culture. The San Francisco Conservatory of Music presents hundreds of recitals and concerts by students, faculty and guest artists each year. Most of the performances are free.
- Orlando - there's not a giant mouse in sight in Harry P. Leu Gardens, 50 acres of lush vegetation in the middle of the city. There is also a restored farmhouse which harks back to a time when space travel was barely imaginable and citrus, not themeparks, was king. The gardens are open every day, from 9am to 5pm. Adults pay $5, school children pay $1, and Monday mornings are free (excluding tour groups). Not sure where to stay? Check out Orlando hotels near your favorite Orlando attraction.
- Las Vegas - eat well and save money by starting the day with an all-you-can-eat buffet. The Spice Market Buffet at the Aladdin Resort & Casino www.aladdincasino.com, a “killer whale in a sea of buffets”.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to USA
Los Angeles (LAX)
Los Angeles (LAX)
Los Angeles (LAX)
USA departure airports for flights to USA
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to USA
- New York (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Houston (IAH)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Washington (WAS)
- St Louis (STL)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Lebanon (LEB)
- Miami (MIA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Mexico City (MEX)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Orlando (MCO)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Guatemala City (GUA)
- Denver (DEN)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Mobile (MOB)
- Puerto Vallarta (PVR)
Other user searches
- Boston to Sidney
- Flights from New York to Florida
- Flights to Toronto from Seattle
- Cheap Philadelphia to Marrakech flights
- Cheap flights Germany
- Milwaukee to Dallas Love Field flights
- Flights El Paso from Victoria Regional
- Athens tickets
- Flights from Monterey to Cacador
- Cheap Chicago to Tampa flights