Cheap flights to George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
They say everything is bigger in Texas, and dining and shopping options in this airport are no exception. With more than 50 retail and food options throughout the five terminals, George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in Houston has plenty to keep travelers busy.
The downside of this huge airport is that it can be very confusing for those passing through for the first time, and as a result of its size a fair amount of time needs to be allocated for getting to your gate – this can be a bit stressful if you have a tight connection. While quite efficient and not known for long delays, the airport maintains an almost cheesy 1970s facade – perhaps in line with the Dallas theme?
Flights to George Bush Intercontinental Airport are available from many major cities, including London, Amsterdam, Paris, Chicago, Toronto, Mexico City, Washington DC, Sao Paulo, Atlanta, Tokyo, and Moscow.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to George Bush Intercontinental
USA departure airports for flights to George Bush Intercontinental
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to George Bush Intercontinental
- Miami (MIA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (NYC)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Boston (BOS)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Newark (EWR)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Washington (WAS)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Denver (DEN)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
Interesting information about George Bush Intercontinental
More useful information about George Bush Intercontinental
- If you would like to see the westernmost area of the state, take a trip to El Paso.
- Things are bigger in Texas: it is larger in area than any country in Europe.
- Fact: you can carry a handgun just about anywhere in Texas.
- A popular Texas attraction is the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- Many one way flights to Texas arrive at George Bush Intercontinental Airport or William P. Hobby Airport.
- Visitors take direct flights to Texas to see the second largest state in the United States.
- For history buffs, a visit to the Alamo in San Antonio is mandatory.
- Spring breakers book last minute flights to South Padre to appreciate the relaxation under the sun.