Flights from Las Vegas (LAS) to Los Angeles (LAX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Las Vegas to Los Angeles across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- Only 81.7 miles separate Las Vegas from Bullhead City (IFP)
- Only 99.4 miles separate Las Vegas from Kingman (IGM)
How much do things cost in Los Angeles and Las Vegas?
Additional useful information for Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a bustling city in California, known for movie stars, Hollywood glamour, beautiful mansions and sunshine as far as the eyes can see. One of the best aspects about Los Angeles is the city's centralized location, as it puts you about 20 minutes from the beaches of Santa Monica and just an hour away from Disneyland in Anaheim. Best of all, Los Angeles is just a short flight away from Las Vegas, Nevada, making it a great destination if you're looking to take a quick and convenient vacation and trade the bright lights of the strip for Sunset Boulevard.
How long is the flight from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?
In most cases, the flight time between Las Vegas and Los Angeles is just a short 45 minutes, so you'll have a fast, easy journey. However, circumstances such as weather conditions or in-flight delays may add a bit extra time to your flight, so it's important to keep this in mind when planning your trip.
Which airlines operate flights from Las Vegas to Los Angeles?
McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas offers flights to Los Angeles from several U.S. carriers. Airlines that operate from Las Vegas to L.A. include United Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, and Virgin Airlines.
How frequent are flights between Las Vegas and Los Angeles?
Airlines served by McCarran International Airport operate approximately 15 flights per day into Los Angeles. While this frequency is an average, the number of outgoing flights per day can vary slightly depending on cancellations, demand, and changes in holiday flight schedules.
Which airports serve Las Vegas to Los Angeles?
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California and McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas, Nevada are the two airports that serve the cities of Los Angeles and Las Vegas. McCarran International Airport offers approximately 15 direct flights to L.A. per day through various airlines.
Which direct flight route between Las Vegas and Los Angeles is cheapest?
Spirit Airlines direct flight from McCarran International Airport to Los Angeles International Airport offers the cheapest current flight route, followed by United Airlines direct flight from LAS into LAX.
Los Angeles and Las Vegas are similar in the fact that both cities offer warm, dry weather, and nightlife is always exciting. Las Vegas is truly the city that never sleeps, as many casinos and clubs stay open 24 hours for non-stop fun. One of the main differences between the two cities is that when you're in Los Angeles, you can take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city by taking a short drive to the beaches of Malibu and Santa Monica that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Spend the day surfing or beachcombing, then hop back on the freeway and take in the nightlife along Hollywood and Sunset Boulevard. If you're interested in Los Angeles history, take a tour of Max Factor's Hollywood Museum to learn about the stars of the Golden Age, or head over to the La Brea Tar Pits, a 10,000-year old landmark where natural tar bubbles mysteriously from the ground.
Traveling from Las Vegas to the exciting city Los Angeles is quick and convenient, and Cheapflights can help you find a great deal on direct flights from several U.S. carriers that operate out of McCarran International Airport. Start your search in seconds with our convenient smart search engine.
Other user searches
- Flights Grand Rapids to Cancun
- Cheap flights to Zurich from New Orleans
- Las Vegas to Panama City
- Flights to Calgary from Dallas
- Wenatchee to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino
- Cheap flights to Fairbanks International from Reading
- Denver to Shanghai
- Fly to Australia
- Nashville to Chicago-O'Hare International
- Flights Kodiak from Grand Rapids/Itasca County-Gordon Newstrom Field
Facts and figures about flying from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Las Vegas and Los Angeles
- There are 3862 daily seats available for flights between Las Vegas and Los Angeles
- From Las Vegas to Los Angeles, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700
- Each week Southwest Airlines Co. operates 319 flights from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- The smallest plane flying between Las Vegas and Los Angeles is the Canadair CRJ 700
- Boeing 757 Mixed is the biggest available airplane for flights between Las Vegas and Los Angeles
- The percent of flights delayed between Las Vegas and Los Angeles is 6.5 percent
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Las Vegas to Los Angeles is 0.9 percent
- A delay of 1 hr 2 mins is common when flying from Las Vegas to Los Angeles