Flights from Atlanta (ATL) to Miami (MIA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Atlanta to Miami across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Miami, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Atlanta to Miami
- Athens (AHN) is only 62 miles from Atlanta
- Macon (MCN) is only 84.6 miles from Atlanta
- Columbus (CSG) is only 91.2 miles from Atlanta
How much do things cost in Miami and Atlanta?
Additional useful information for Miami
Hop on a flight from Atlanta to Miami to enjoy tropical temperatures, sprawling beach resorts and all the vibrant entertainment of a beach city that never sleeps. The South Florida metropolis is just an hour and a half away by plane, and with direct flights leaving Atlanta daily, you can book your dream vacation on Miami Beach sooner than you think.
How long is the flight from Atlanta to Miami?
Flights from Atlanta to Miami generally last an hour and a half in terms of air time, but total travel time is around two hours from gate to gate. Although direct flights are pretty easy to find, if you do have a connection in another city, expect to add a few hours to your trip.
Which airlines operate flights from Atlanta to Miami?
You have plenty of airline options for finding direct flights to Miami from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, including American Airlines, Delta, and Aeromexico. Other major airlines such as United offer flights to Miami with connections in another city.
How frequent are flights between Atlanta and Miami?
Upwards of 20 flights leave Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport for Miami every day. You can generally find flights leaving every 30 minutes to an hour.
Which airports serve Atlanta to Miami?
The major airport serving the Atlanta area is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, a facility offering flexible options for direct flights to Miami. The airport is situated just a few miles south of the Atlanta metro area for easy travel. Although the city also hosts a few municipal and regional airports, such as Atlanta South Regional Airport, these usually offer limited flight schedules and higher prices. Flying into Miami normally places you at Miami International Airport, the area's major airport and one of the country's biggest travel hubs situated just west of downtown Miami.
Which direct flight route between Atlanta and Miami is cheapest?
Book your direct flight from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to Miami International Airport for the lowest prices. Keep in mind you can normally find the best travel deals during the summer when demand slows down.
Trade the land-locked metropolis of Atlanta for the beautiful beaches and vibrant nightlife scene of sunny Miami. Here you can enjoy a speedboat tour on Biscayne Bay, shop eclectic boutiques at Bayside Marketplace, or kick back on a recliner at South Beach. Looking for the perfect warm-weather getaway? Atlanta may boast a mild climate, but the year-round tropical temperatures of Miami mean every season is bikini season.
With its popular beaches and bay-side entertainment, Miami is a great choice for a tropical escape any time of year. Use our smart search engine to book your flight from Atlanta to Miami today.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Atlanta to Miami
- Traveling between Atlanta and Miami typically provides 2769 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Atlanta and Miami
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 313 flights a week from Atlanta to Miami
- Atlanta to Miami flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The average delay between Atlanta and Miami is 42 mins
- From Atlanta to Miami, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Boeing 767-300 Freighter is the biggest available airplane for flights between Atlanta and Miami
- 10.5 percent of flights from Atlanta to Miami are delayed
- On average, flights from Atlanta to Miami are cancelled 0.4% of the time