Flights from Washington Dulles International (IAD) to Miami (MIA)

Edit search
Prices from $143 to $152

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Washington Dulles International to Miami across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$152RT including taxes
Jan 27 2018 Feb 06 2018
10 nights
Washington (IAD) to Miami International (MIA)
Flying with: United Airlines
$143RT including taxes
Feb 12 2018 Feb 16 2018
4 nights
Washington (IAD) to Miami International (MIA)
Flying with: American Airlines

Travel information for Washington Dulles International to Miami

Partners with flight deals forWashington Dulles International to Miami2
Flights available forWashington Dulles International to Miami2
Cheapest ticket price forWashington Dulles International to Miami$143
Average deal price forWashington Dulles International to Miami$147
Average flight time forWashington Dulles International to Miami2 hrs 39 mins
Washington Dulles International to Miamionly 924 miles

How much do things cost in Miami and Washington?

Large bottle of water
Washington
$2.36
Miami
$1.73
Cinema ticket
Washington
$13.50
Miami
$13.00
1 mile taxi journey
Washington
$2.45
Miami
$3.52
Taxi - fixed fee
Washington
$3.50
Miami
$2.95
3 course meal for 2
Washington
$65.00
Miami
$72.00
Source

Additional useful information for Miami

  • Over the next ten days, Miami (69°F) is expected to be 32°F warmer than Washington Dulles International (37°F).
  • There will be 0.13 inches less rainfall in Miami than in Washington Dulles International over the next ten days.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 77% chance of sun in Miami as opposed to 23% in Washington Dulles International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Washington Dulles International to Miami

  • The Boeing 757 Mixed is the largest aircraft operating flights between Washington Dulles International and Miami
  • The most popular airline between Washington Dulles International and Miami is American Airlines Inc.
  • The percent of flights delayed between Washington Dulles International and Miami is 3.4 percent
  • Flights from Washington Dulles International to Miami most frequently use Charlotte/Douglas International as a connection
  • Traveling between Washington Dulles International and Miami typically provides 451 seats for passengers on a daily basis
  • Gate B71 is where travellers taking Washington Dulles International to Miami flights will usually depart from
  • Flights between Washington Dulles International and Miami are rarely subject to diversions
  • If you’re flying between Washington Dulles International and Miami you will most likely travel with a Canadair CRJ 700
  • Flights from Washington Dulles International to Miami are typically delayed by 1 hr 9 mins

Popular routes to Miami

Popular routes from Washington Dulles International