Flights from Oakland (OAK) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Oakland to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Oakland to Las Vegas
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Oakland?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
If you want to get out of Oakland without traveling too far, Las Vegas is one exciting option just a state away. It's nicknamed Sin City in part for its many casinos, but even non-gamblers can have a great time on a Vegas trip. On the Strip alone, you could relax by a pool with sparkling blue water, see an incredible Cirque du Soleil show and dine at a five-star restaurant. There are quite a few flights from Oakland to Las Vegas, and it doesn't even take an hour and a half to get there.
How long is the flight from Oakland to Las Vegas?
Oakland to Las Vegas is a short trip, and if you fly there nonstop, expect a flight time of just under an hour and a half. Since direct flights are so quick, it's not worth it to book an indirect flight, which could take over twice as long.
Which airlines operate flights from Oakland to Las Vegas?
Southwest is the only major U.S. carrier that operates direct flights from Oakland to Las Vegas, but there are also direct flights available through Allegiant Air and Spirit Airlines, two low-cost carriers.
How frequent are flights between Oakland and Las Vegas?
Flights between Oakland and Las Vegas are very frequent, as it's one of the most popular routes originating from Oakland International Airport. There are dozens of flights on that route every day with a sizable portion being direct flights.
Which airports serve Oakland and Las Vegas?
Flights out of Oakland originate from Oakland International Airport. The primary airport serving Las Vegas is McCarran International Airport. While the city also has North Las Vegas Airport, that mainly offers aviation tours.
Which direct flight route between Oakland and Las Vegas is cheapest?
Oakland International Airport to McCarran International Airport is the cheapest direct flight route between Oakland and Las Vegas by default, since that's the only direct route between those two cities.
Las Vegas is a city full of famous attractions, and it's good to plan what you want to see before you go. Staying on the Strip is highly recommended, and even though it costs a bit more, you save money you would have spent on cabs. For the luxury experience, the Bellagio, Caesar's Palace and Wynn are three of the best hotels in the city, and they also have spectacular nightclubs. If you feel like branching out from Vegas a bit, there are airplane and helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon.
Spend a few days or more in Las Vegas to enjoy yourself and get away from it all. Try our smart search engine to see the cheap flights from Oakland to Las Vegas.
Other user searches
- Flights Tampa to McAllen
- Kentucky ticket
- Las Vegas to New Jersey
- Flights from San Francisco to Sioux Falls
- Indianapolis to Japan flights
- Flights to Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International from Homer
- Cheap flights to Brazil from Athens
- Dallas to Islamabad flights
- Flights from Philadelphia to Las Vegas
- New York to Los Angeles
Facts and figures about flying from Oakland to Las Vegas
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Oakland to Las Vegas is 0.3 percent
- Every week Southwest Airlines Co. has 213 flights from Oakland to Las Vegas
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Oakland and Las Vegas
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Oakland and Las Vegas is an Airbus A319
- Flights between Oakland and Las Vegas typically provide 1383 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Flights are unlikely to be delayed between Oakland and Las Vegas
- From Oakland to Las Vegas, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700
- The largest plane flying between Oakland and Las Vegas is the Boeing 757 Mixed