Flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for San Francisco to Las Vegas
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and San Francisco?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
San Francisco is wonderful, but Las Vegas is the Entertainment Capital of the World. Ironically, getting there, staying there and having a great time while you're there can be amazingly cheap. With Cheapflight’s help, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a round-trip flight for about $100 or less. Find a luxury hotel room for as low as $50 a night, at almost any time of the year. And what happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas, so what are you waiting for?
How long is the flight from Flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas?
Flying from San Francisco to Las Vegas on a direct flight, you'll be aloft a tad over an hour, giving you just enough time to brush up on basic strategy before you hit the blackjack tables.
Which airlines operate flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas?
Virgin, jetBlue, Spirit, United and Southwest each offer direct flights to Las Vegas from San Francisco. American and Delta offer one-stop flights, but that stop adds at least one and a half hours to the trip.
How frequent are flights between San Francisco and Las Vegas?
Very frequent, with several dozen flights on most days, scattered throughout the day. The earliest flights depart San Francisco about 6 a.m. and the last flights of the day depart around midnight.
Which airports serve San Francisco to Las Vegas?
The San Francisco area is served by several major airports, including San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport and Mineta San Jose International Airport. McCarran International Airport and North Las Vegas Airport serve Las Vegas. However, the latter provides only general aviation and limited regional service.
Which direct flight route between San Francisco and Las Vegas is cheapest?
The Oakland to Las Vegas route is the cheapest, with one flight departing mid-afternoon. The options are limited in terms of the available number of lowest-cost flights on this route, so try to book in advance.
If San Francisco's sky-high prices are making a serious dent in your wallet, take solace knowing that you can probably have more fun while spending a lot less in Sin City. It's easy to get around and if you choose to explore the city on foot you can save money and get a little exercise while visiting one awesome spectacle after another, having a great time even if you don't drop a cent at the tables or in the slot machines. Unlike San Francisco, Las Vegas proper is flat, so no hills to hinder you as you walk, which along with all the fun should easily make up for the (dry) heat if you're exploring the Strip during the summer. Make the trip during winter to escape San Francisco's cold winter fogs - Las Vegas winter nights can get chilly but daytime is typically mild, sunny and pleasant.
Try our smart search engine to find the cheapest flight from San Francisco to Las Vegas. Just enter the cities and your travel dates and our search engine shows you the best prices on the other discount flight websites, saving you money and time.
Other user searches
- Flights from Los Angeles to Washington State
- Flights from San Diego to Europe
- Cheap flights to Australia
- Cheap flights to Lima from Chicago
- Flights to Ghana from San Francisco
- Fort Pierce to Reno
- Washington to Hawaii flights
- Flights California to Douala
- Flights Fort Lauderdale from Baltimore
- American Airlines flights
Facts and figures about flying from San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas are delayed 8.5 percent of the time
- Flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas offer a Canadair CRJ 700 as the smallest available aircraft
- Flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas typically have a delay of 52 mins
- Flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas are cancelled 0.6 percent of the time
- There are on average 3205 seats available each day on flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas
- When traveling between San Francisco and Las Vegas, the most commonly used aircraft is an Airbus A320-100/200
- Every week United Air Lines Inc. has 208 flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas are not usually diverted
- Flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas offer a Boeing 757 Mixed as the largest available aircraft