Flights from Sacramento (SMF) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Sacramento to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Nevada As you had searched for Las Vegas, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Sacramento to Las Vegas
- Stockton (SCK) is only 48.6 miles from Sacramento
- Oakland (OAK) is only 71.5 miles from Sacramento
- Modesto (MOD) is only 72 miles from Sacramento
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Sacramento?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
Las Vegas is just a short flight away from historic Sacramento, but it offers a wonderful vacation option for anyone looking for a change of scenery. The two cities share some history rooted in the Wild West, but Vegas has grown into an entertainment metropolis while Sacramento enjoys a more laid-back feel. If you are heading from Sacramento to Las Vegas, plan on spending some time in the casinos trying your luck or taking in a show with world-class entertainers. You'll find so much to see and do that you might just decide to book a second trip to enjoy more of what this exciting city has to offer.
How long is the flight from Sacramento to Las Vegas?
A nonstop flight from Sacramento, California to McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada typically takes a little over an hour, not including boarding and de-boarding times.
Which airlines operate flights from Sacramento to Las Vegas?
Southwest Airlines offers direct flights from Sacramento to Las Vegas, and connecting flights are available through a host of other carriers, including American, Delta and United Airlines.
How frequent are flights between Sacramento and Las Vegas?
There are typically a few direct flights each day between Sacramento and Las Vegas, but connecting flights to the area land frequently throughout the day via Los Angeles and other larger airports.
Which airports serve Sacramento to Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is served by McCarran International Airport, while Sacramento is home to the Sacramento County Airport System. This system of airports is comprised of Sacramento International Airport and three regional facilities.
Which direct flight route between Sacramento and Las Vegas is cheapest?
If you are looking for the cheapest direct route between Sacramento and Las Vegas, you'll want to book your flight with Southwest Airlines, which offers low fares and free checked bags.
Sacramento's weather tends to be more temperate than what you'll find in Las Vegas, so be sure to pack plenty of light clothing, including shorts, sandals and t-shirts. Vegas may be in the desert, but you'll still want your bathing suit for afternoons spent lounging by the pool. Head outside of your hotel to drink in the big city lights, or enjoy a quiet meal at your hotel restaurant. Many of the biggest hotels in Vegas feature restaurants run by celebrity chefs. Las Vegas is uniquely situated near the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon, so you can get a great mix of urban and outdoor adventures. Drive up to the Grand Canyon to spend a day of sightseeing, and then cap off your excitement with a few hands at the blackjack table at a Vegas casino. If you are an avid shopper, you'll find everything you could ever want in Las Vegas. The city has premium outlets and high-end retailers to feed all of your shopping needs. Be sure to check out The Grand Canal Shops at the Venetian for a fun day of browsing and strolling along the recreated streets of Venice.
Are you ready to book your trip from Sacramento to Las Vegas? Use our smart search engine to find cheap flights to make your Vegas vacation dream come true.
Other user searches
- Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Savannah/Hilton Head International
- New York to Atlanta flights
- Ghana airport
- Alaska Airlines
- Cheap flights to Florence
- Flights to Santo Domingo
- Flights from Savannah to Calgary International
- Flights New Hampshire from Boston
- Arizona airport
- Flights to Los Angeles from Richmond
Facts and figures about flying from Sacramento to Las Vegas
- Flights from Sacramento to Las Vegas are not usually diverted
- Between Sacramento and Las Vegas Southwest Airlines Co. operates 216 flights per week
- The largest aircraft flying between Sacramento and Las Vegas is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Los Angeles International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Sacramento and Las Vegas
- There is rarely a delay for flights from Sacramento to Las Vegas
- Flights from Sacramento to Las Vegas have 980 passenger seats available each day
- Flights from Sacramento to Las Vegas are cancelled 0.5% of the time
- From Sacramento to Las Vegas, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700