Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Burbank (BUR) is only 8.8 miles from Los Angeles
- Long Beach (LGB) is only 27.3 miles from Los Angeles
- Palmdale (PMD) is only 40.4 miles from Los Angeles
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Los Angeles?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
Flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas is easy any day of the year and almost any time of the day. Whether you're headed to Vegas for phenomenal shows, gambling, dining or just the endless sunshine, you're headed to a city that truly never sleeps. The shimmering neon excitement of the Las Vegas Strip lights your way to fun, and the surrounding mountains and desert call you to a rugged outdoor experience. For indoor fun in the heat, check out some of the best shopping in the world.
How long is the flight from Flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas?
Expect to be in the air just under an hour when flying from Los Angeles International Airport to Las Vegas. You can also catch flights from the Burbank and Long Beach airports in the greater Los Angeles area.
Which airlines operate flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas?
Hop on a flight with Virgin America, Alaska Airlines, Southwest, American Airlines, Delta, Spirit and United. Several airlines run up to nine or 10 flights to Las Vegas each day.
How frequent are flights between Los Angeles and Las Vegas?
With almost four dozen flights running daily between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, you can probably find a flight at the time that suits your plans best. Get on board as early as 6 a.m. or as late as midnight.
Which airports serve Los Angeles to Las Vegas?
While Los Angeles International Airport is the heavy hitter in Los Angeles County, you can also fly to Las Vegas from Long Beach Airport, with jetBlue making the connection. Southwest and Spirit Airlines connect you from Burbank's Bob Hope Airport.
Which direct flight route between Los Angeles and Las Vegas is cheapest?
While rates fluctuate on a daily basis on the LA-Vegas route, some of the cheapest are found flying out of Long Beach Airport. Flights out of Burbank tend to be the most expensive.
Las Vegas lights up the night sky with acres of neon each night, and millions of visitors are attracted to its glow. High-end casinos such as the Bellagio or Caesar's Palace feature table games, slots and plenty of entertainment, including several mesmerizing shows from Cirque du Soleil. Top names in all genres make their way to Vegas, and headliners like Elton John, Jerry Seinfeld and Celine Dion are regulars on the Strip. Catch more intimate acts in clubs, including magicians, ventriloquists and comedians. Fine dining is also in top supply in Vegas, with celebrity chefs such as Gordon Ramsey and Wolfgang Puck opening their doors in multiple hotels.
Vegas welcomes visitors year-round. Use our smart search to find the most convenient flight at the best price for your trip from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
Other user searches
- Flights to London
- Fly to Seattle
- Cheap flights to Milwaukee from Dallas
- Flights from Minneapolis to Los Angeles
- Rhode Island to Newport News/Williamsburg International
- Flights Milwaukee to Peru
- Cheapest flights Washington State
- Las Vegas from Houston flights
- Flights to Bangkok from Los Angeles
- Cheap flights India
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- When traveling between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700
- Southwest Airlines Co. operates 312 flights per week between Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- For flights between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, the average cancellation rate is 1.1%
- Flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas are not usually diverted
- The largest plane flying between Los Angeles and Las Vegas is the Boeing 747-400 (Domestic)
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas flights are delayed 6.2% of the time
- There are 3826 daily seats available for flights between Los Angeles and Las Vegas
- A delay of 59 mins is common when flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas offer a Canadair CRJ 700 as the smallest available aircraft