Flights from Seattle (SEA) to San Francisco (SFO)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Seattle to San Francisco across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in California As you had searched for San Francisco, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Seattle to San Francisco
- Arlington (AWO) is only 38.3 miles from Seattle
- Port Angeles (CLM) is only 63.9 miles from Seattle
- Victoria (YWH) is only 75.5 miles from Seattle
How much do things cost in San Francisco and Seattle?
Additional useful information for San Francisco
- In Seattle, the weather for the next ten days is 64°F, but in San Francisco it’ll be 59°F.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.02 inches less rainfall in San Francisco than in Seattle.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 50% in San Francisco as opposed to 24% in Seattle.
Other user searches
- Flights to Nigeria from Syracuse
- Flights from Buffalo to Kinshasa
- Hartford to Barbados flights
- Burbank from Harrisburg
- Cheap flights from Bellingham to Northwest Florida Beaches International
- New York to Colombia flights
- Cheap flights from Juneau International to Mangalore
- Cheap flights to Qatar
- Cheap American Airlines flights
- Cheap Miami flights
Facts and figures about flying from Seattle to San Francisco
- There is a very low cancellation rate for Seattle to San Francisco flights
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Seattle and San Francisco
- The average delay time for flights between Seattle and San Francisco is 59 mins
- Alaska Airlines Inc. operates 188 flights per week between Seattle and San Francisco
- From Seattle to San Francisco, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-400
- Flights between Seattle and San Francisco typically provide 2595 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The largest aircraft flying between Seattle and San Francisco is a Boeing 757 Mixed