Flights from Miami (MIA) to Atlanta (ATL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Miami to Atlanta across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Georgia As you had searched for Atlanta, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Miami to Atlanta
- Only 19.6 miles separate Miami from Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Only 62.6 miles separate Miami from West Palm Beach (PBI)
- Only 90.7 miles separate Miami from Marathon (MTH)
How much do things cost in Atlanta and Miami?
Additional useful information for Atlanta
- Over the next ten days, Atlanta (75°F) is expected to be 5°F cooler than Miami (80°F).
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.36 inches less rain in Atlanta than in Miami.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 0% in both Atlanta and Miami.
Other user searches
- Tickets to Italy
- Cheap flights from Billings Logan International to Dover
- Sacramento to San Francisco
- Midway to Enfidha International
- Flights deals to Perth
- Flights Dutchess County from Benedum
- Long Beach to Toronto
- Flights to Cancun from Fort Lauderdale
- Flights to India from New York
- Cheap flights to Las Vegas
Facts and figures about flying from Miami to Atlanta
- Flights between Miami and Atlanta are rarely subject to diversions
- Airbus A330-300 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Miami and Atlanta
- There is a very low cancellation rate for Miami to Atlanta flights
- The most popular aircraft flying between Miami and Atlanta is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Traveling between Miami and Atlanta typically provides 2955 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- A delay of 55 mins is common when flying between Miami and Atlanta
- Each week Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 317 flights from Miami to Atlanta
- Miami to Atlanta flights are delayed 9.6% of the time
- Flights from Miami to Atlanta offer an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 as the smallest available aircraft