Flights from Minneapolis (MSP) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Minneapolis to Las Vegas
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Minneapolis?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
Whether it's your first time there or you're a seasoned veteran, Las Vegas is always a fun place to visit. Where else can you go for a swim, play a few hours of blackjack, eat at a fancy restaurant and finish the evening with live music at a popular nightclub, all without leaving your hotel? There's a reason it can call itself The Entertainment Capital of the World. There are plenty of direct flights at every time of day that can get you to Vegas in under three and a half hours.
How long is the flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas?
If you book a direct flight from Minneapolis to Las Vegas, expect the flight to take just under three and a half hours. Indirect flights can take twice as long or more so you're better off going with a direct flight.
Which airlines operate flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas?
The airline that operate direct flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas are Delta, Southwest, Spirit and Sun Country. Several other airline have flights with stops available.
How frequent are flights between Minneapolis and Las Vegas?
Las Vegas is among the most popular destinations from Minneapolis, and you can choose from dozens of flights on that route every day. Quite a few of those flights are nonstop, making it easy to snag a direct flight at a low price if you don't wait until the last minute to book your trip.
Which airports serve Minneapolis and Las Vegas?
Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport serves Minneapolis and the surrounding area. McCarran International Airport serves Las Vegas, although the airport is actually located in Paradise, a town just a short drive away.
Which direct flight route between Minneapolis and Las Vegas is cheapest?
As it's the only direct flight route between Minneapolis and Las Vegas, Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport to McCarran International Airport is the cheapest route by default.
Arriving in Las Vegas from Minneapolis, you're likely going to notice the dry heat and the bright, flashy vibe of the city right away. While the massive hotel and casino resorts get all the attention, Vegas also has incredible art and architecture. If you're a foodie, any hotel on the Strip puts you close to all kinds of top-notch restaurants. Remember that you don't need to be a high roller to drink for free here, as cocktail waitresses bring you free drinks even if you're at slot machines or game tables with a low minimum bet.
With Las Vegas's exciting attractions and one-of-a-kind atmosphere, it's easy to see why so many make it their destination of choice for weekend getaways and major holidays. Give our smart search engine a try to check out the cheap flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Minneapolis to Las Vegas
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Minneapolis and Las Vegas is an Airbus A319
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas is the Boeing 757 Mixed
- Every week Delta Air Lines, Inc. has 191 flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Phoenix Sky Harbor International, when flying between Minneapolis and Las Vegas
- Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between Minneapolis and Las Vegas
- Traveling between Minneapolis and Las Vegas typically provides 1667 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Flights from Minneapolis to Las Vegas are delayed 5.8 percent of the time
- The average delay time for flights between Minneapolis and Las Vegas is 52 mins
- The majority of flights between Minneapolis and Las Vegas are completed by a McDonnell Douglas MD-90