Flights from Minneapolis (MSP) to Chicago (CHI)Edit search
Prices from $250 to $250
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Minneapolis to Chicago across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$250RT including taxes
Jun 13 2018 Jun 19 2018
Minneapolis-St Paul International (MSP) to Chicago (MDW)
Flying with: Delta Air Lines
Price subject to availability. Last updated 2 months ago.
Travel information for Minneapolis to Chicago
Partners with flight deals forMinneapolis to Chicago3
Flights available forMinneapolis to Chicago70
Cheapest ticket price forMinneapolis to Chicago$83
Average flight deal forMinneapolis to Chicago$342
Flight time forMinneapolis to Chicago1 hr 20 mins
Minneapolis to Chicago355 miles
How much do things cost in Chicago and Minneapolis?
Minneapolis is 2% cheaper than Chicago
Large bottle of water
Additional useful information for Chicago
- The weather in Chicago for the next ten days will be 77°F - that’s 7°F cooler than Minneapolis.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.27 inches more rainfall in Chicago than in Minneapolis.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 35% in Chicago as opposed to 32% in Minneapolis.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Minneapolis to Chicago
- A delay of 51 mins is common when flying between Minneapolis and Chicago
- On average all flights between Minneapolis and Chicago offer a total of 2822 seats per day
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Minneapolis and Chicago
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Minneapolis to Chicago is 5.8 percent
- From Minneapolis to Chicago, American Eagle, Inc. operates 161 flights a week
- When traveling between Minneapolis and Chicago, the most commonly used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 700
- Flights from Minneapolis to Chicago offer a Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) as the largest available aircraft
- Minneapolis to Chicago flights are not usually subject to diversions