Flights from Minneapolis (MSP) to Champaign (CMI)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Minneapolis to Champaign across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Illinois As you had searched for Champaign, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Minneapolis to Champaign
- Only 59.9 miles separate Minneapolis from St Cloud (STC)
- Only 81.9 miles separate Minneapolis from Rochester (RST)
- Only 87.9 miles separate Minneapolis from Eau Claire (EAU)
Additional useful information for Champaign
- The weather in Champaign for the next ten days will be 84°F - that’s 7°F warmer than Minneapolis.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.06 inches more rain in Champaign than in Minneapolis.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 0% in Champaign as opposed to 23% in Minneapolis.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Minneapolis to Champaign
- When flying from Minneapolis to Champaign, Chicago-O'Hare International is the most common place passengers connect in
- American Eagle, Inc. operates 161 flights a week from Minneapolis to Champaign
- From Minneapolis to Champaign, the most frequently used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 700
- The average delay between Minneapolis and Champaign is 52 mins
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Minneapolis to Champaign is the Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- The largest plane flying between Minneapolis and Champaign is the Boeing 747-400 (Domestic)
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Minneapolis to Champaign is 5.8 percent
- Flights between Minneapolis and Champaign are rarely subject to diversions