Flights from Boston (BOS) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Boston to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Boston to Las Vegas
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and Boston?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
There is tons of excitement waiting visitors to Las Vegas. This desert city is filled with lights, music, and action. The first stop for many is the famous Las Vegas Strip, a 2.5-mile stretch of boulevard in downtown. This is where you will discover the luxury casinos and hotels the city is known for. You don't have to gamble to enjoy Las Vegas, however; Fremont Street offers unique shows, while the Las Vegas Natural History Museum explores the history of the region. For a view of the city from above, climb the High Roller Ferris wheel at Linq Promenade.
How long is the flight from Boston to Las Vegas?
Direct flights from Boston to Las Vegas are about five and a half hours long. There are many non-direct flights that stop in connecting cities, which will add on travel time.
Which airlines operate flights from Boston to Las Vegas?
Both Spirit Airlines and jetBlue operate direct flights between Boston and Las Vegas. Several air carriers offer indirect flights, including American, Delta, United, Southwest, Sun Country, and Virgin America.
How frequent are flights between Boston and Las Vegas?
There are 29 direct flights each week from Boston to Las Vegas. The most common airline is jetBlue, which offers 78 direct and indirect flights each week.
Which airports serve Boston to Las Vegas?
Boston, MA is mainly served by General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, while Las Vegas is served by McCarran International Airport. Some travelers may choose to fly out of Manchester–Boston Regional Airport, about 50 miles north of Boston.
Which direct flight route between Boston to Las Vegas is cheapest?
The cheapest direct flight is general flights on Spirit Airlines or jetBlue that fly out of Logan International Airport. Be sure to factor in travel costs to the airport when choosing a flight.
Las Vegas' location in the desert means it has a hot, dry climate, with temperatures reaching over 100 degrees in the summer. Casinos line the Las Vegas Strip, and the city is bustling with activity both day and night. Visitors also come to enjoy glamorous shows and outdoor activities, such as ATV riding. You can even take a helicopter to see the Grand Canyon by air.
Las Vegas is an exciting choice for a fun-filled getaway. Use the Cheapflights smart search engine to find great deals on flights from Boston to Las Vegas.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Boston to Las Vegas
- From Boston to Las Vegas, the most frequently used aircraft is an Airbus A320-100/200
- Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between Boston and Las Vegas
- On average all flights between Boston and Las Vegas offer a total of 417 seats per day
- Flights from Boston to Las Vegas are not usually diverted
- The most popular connection between Boston and Las Vegas is Newark Liberty International
- The average delay time for flights between Boston and Las Vegas is 1 hr 17 mins
- JetBlue Airways operates 78 flights a week from Boston to Las Vegas
Popular routes to Las Vegas
- Flights from New York to Las Vegas
- Cheap Chicago to Las Vegas flights
- Cheap flights from Houston to Las Vegas
- Cheap Atlanta to Las Vegas flights
- Dallas to Las Vegas flights
- Flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Flights to Las Vegas from Seattle
- San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas from Detroit flights