Flights from Dallas (DFW) to Orlando (MCO)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Dallas to Orlando across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Dallas to Orlando
How much do things cost in Orlando and Dallas?
Additional useful information for Orlando
Orlando, home to Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios, is one of the most popular destinations in the world. But it's not just about theme parks, with a wide variety of other attractions in and relatively near the city, such as Kennedy Space Center, the American Art Museum, the Harry P. Leu botanical gardens, as well as world-class restaurants, golfing, spas and shopping. Whether you're traveling alone, with a partner or with the family, Orlando and its environs has plenty to offer.
How long is the flight from Dallas to Orlando?
Direct flights from Dallas to Orlando keep you aloft two hours, give or take a few minutes. Flights with even one stop can easily double that time and won't save you any money on this route.
Which airlines operate flights from Dallas to Orlando?
Spirit and American fly to Orlando International Airport (ORL) from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), while Southwest offers direct flights from Dallas Love Field (DAL). Delta flies from DFW and DAL to ORL, with one or more stops, while United offers non-direct flights from DFW only. Virgin and Alaska fly from Dallas to Orlando as well, but with out-of-the-way stops that add many hours to the trip.
How frequent are flights between Dallas and Orlando?
With almost 100 flights on a typical day, some departing before 6 a.m. and others after 10 p.m., you'll have no trouble finding a flight any time of day that suits you.
Which airports serve Dallas to Orlando?
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and Dallas Love Field both serve the Dallas area, while Orlando is served by Orlando International Airport. Most flights between the two cities depart from DFW.
Which direct flight route between Dallas and Orlando is cheapest?
The cheapest flights from Dallas to Orlando depart from DFW. You'll find the best rates if your travel dates are flexible and especially if you fly on a Tuesday.
Pack your loose-fitting clothing and synthetics, because Orlando is notably more humid than semi-dry Dallas. Despite that, Orlando summer temperatures are cooler than Dallas, while Orlando winters are warmer. You're unlikely to experience those not-so-rare Dallas snowfalls during winters spent in Orlando. All of that gives Orlando a comfort index that's about 25 percent higher than Dallas, making it a pleasure to be outdoors in Florida's smorgasbord any time of year.
Get ready for an exciting trip to Orlando. Check out our Cheapflights smart search engine to find some of the best deals for your flight from Dallas to Orlando.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Dallas to Orlando
- Flights between Dallas and Orlando are rarely subject to diversions
- Every week American Airlines Inc. has 277 flights from Dallas to Orlando
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Dallas and Orlando is a McDonnell Douglas MD-80
- For flights between Dallas and Orlando, the average cancellation rate is 0.3%
- Traveling between Dallas and Orlando typically provides 1737 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- When traveling between Dallas and Orlando, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Dallas to Orlando is the Boeing 767-300 Freighter
- Flights from Dallas to Orlando are typically delayed by 45 mins
- When flying from Dallas to Orlando, Atlanta International is the most common place passengers connect in