Flights from Newark (EWR) to Atlanta (ATL)

Edit search
Prices from $128 to $137

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Newark to Atlanta across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$128RT including taxes
Jan 20 2018 Jan 27 2018
7 nights
Newark Liberty International (EWR) to Atlanta (ATL)
$137RT including taxes
Feb 07 2018 Feb 22 2018
15 nights
Newark Liberty International (EWR) to Atlanta (ATL)
Flying with: United Airlines

Travel information for Newark to Atlanta

Partners with offers for flights fromNewark to Atlanta2
Number of flight deals forNewark to Atlanta9
Cheapest ticket price forNewark to Atlanta$128
Average flight deal forNewark to Atlanta$138
Flight duration forNewark to Atlanta2 hrs 29 mins
Newark to Atlantaonly 739 miles

How much do things cost in Atlanta and Newark?

Newark is 3% cheaper than Atlanta
Cheap meal
Newark
$15.50
Atlanta
$15.00
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
Newark
$941.67
Atlanta
$1017.57
Cappuccino
Newark
$3.75
Atlanta
$3.89
1 mile taxi journey
Newark
$5.00
Atlanta
$2.00
Source

Additional useful information for Atlanta

  • The weather in Atlanta for the next ten days will be 46°F - that’s 5°F warmer than Newark.
  • There will be 0.21 inches less rainfall in Atlanta than in Newark over the next ten days.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 54% chance of sun in Atlanta as opposed to 46% in Newark.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Newark to Atlanta

  • The majority of flights between Newark and Atlanta are completed by a Boeing 737-700
  • A delay of 1 hr 11 mins is common when flying from Newark to Atlanta
  • Flights from Newark to Atlanta are not usually diverted
  • Flights from Newark to Atlanta have 1560 passenger seats available each day
  • For flights between Newark and Atlanta, the typical cancellation rate is 3.3 percent
  • The largest plane flying between Newark and Atlanta is the Boeing 757 Mixed
  • The smallest plane flying between Newark and Atlanta is the Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
  • From Newark to Atlanta, Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 230 flights a week
  • Charlotte/Douglas International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Newark and Atlanta

Popular routes to Atlanta

Popular routes from Newark