Cheap flights to Maui, Hawaii (HI)
Waiting for a sunset atop a volcano, hiking through craters or lying on a red beach sipping Mai Tais - this is Maui. The postcard-perfect island is the second largest in Hawaii with the most distinct layout: two large volcanoes divided by a tropical central valley. It’s also renowned for being the most diversified island with a variety of activities including diving, horseback riding and windsurfing. But don’t be fooled into thinking Maui lacks culture, on the contrary, there’s a handful of museums on the island, a vineyard and a botanical garden with a unique collection of orchids.
More than two million people a year book flights to Maui for the island's golden beaches, which are among the best in the world. Most of the tourism is concentrated on the stretch of coastline known as Maui’s “forehead” and traffic jams in this area are common, especially in summer. Because of this, many people prefer to book Maui airline tickets and vacations during the winter when the resorts are less crowded and the ocean is filled with humpback whales.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Maui
USA departure airports for flights to Maui
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Maui
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Honolulu (HNL)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- New York (NYC)
- Denver (DEN)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Kailua Kona (KOA)
- Portland (PDX)
- Bellingham (BLI)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Houston (IAH)
- Spokane (GEG)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- St Louis (STL)
- Reno (RNO)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Miami (MIA)
- Boston (BOS)
Select your preferred destination from the list below
More useful information about Maui
- Book a last minute flight to Maui and see Humpback whales migrate from Alaskan waters every autumn.
- The second largest island in Hawaii, Maui has two large volcanoes divided by a tropical central valley.
- The Shops at Wailea offer high-end retail therapy, including Maui-exclusive boutiques and art galleries.
- At Haleakala National Park, you can walk into the crater of the largest dormant volcano in the world.
- Non-stop Maui flights will allow you to live near The Garden of Eden, a botanical garden and arboretum.
- Kihei Beach is one of the world’s longest white sand beaches that snakes along a bay.
- Direct flights to Maui would have you arrive at Hana Airport, Kahului Airport Airport, or Kapalua Airport.
- Visit The Carthaginian II, a ship museum dedicated to whaling and whales, in Lahaina.
- Maui flights will get you one step closer to snorkeling or scuba diving at the volcanic crater Molokini.
- While in Maui, check out the Pineapple Plantation Tour.