Flights from New York (NYC) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Fort Lauderdale, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for New York to Fort Lauderdale
- Distance between New York and White Plains (HPN): 28.8 miles
- Distance between New York and Islip (ISP): 47.5 miles
- Distance between New York and Trenton (TTN): 51.9 miles
How much do things cost in Fort Lauderdale and New York?
Additional useful information for Fort Lauderdale
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Fort Lauderdale is expected to be 7°F warmer than New York (75°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.05 inches more rain in Fort Lauderdale than in New York.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 11% in Fort Lauderdale as opposed to 23% in New York.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Fort Lauderdale
- The most popular connection between New York and Fort Lauderdale is Charlotte/Douglas International
- New York to Fort Lauderdale flights have a very low cancellation rate
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between New York and Fort Lauderdale
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between New York and Fort Lauderdale
- Between New York and Fort Lauderdale United Air Lines Inc. operates 224 flights per week
- Flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale offer a Boeing 757 Mixed as the largest available aircraft
- Traveling between New York and Fort Lauderdale typically provides 2031 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The average delay time for flights between New York and Fort Lauderdale is 50 mins
- Flights from New York to Fort Lauderdale offer an Embraer EMB 195 as the smallest available aircraft