Flights from Newark (EWR) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Newark to Fort Lauderdale across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Florida As you had searched for Fort Lauderdale, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Newark to Fort Lauderdale
- Only 16.5 miles separate Newark from New York (LGA)
- Only 21.4 miles separate Newark from New York (JFK)
- Only 34 miles separate Newark from White Plains (HPN)
How much do things cost in Fort Lauderdale and Newark?
Additional useful information for Fort Lauderdale
- Over the next ten days, Fort Lauderdale (78°F) is expected to be 3°F warmer than Newark (75°F).
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.31 inches more rain in Fort Lauderdale than in Newark.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 0% in Fort Lauderdale as opposed to 35% in Newark.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Newark to Fort Lauderdale
- Flights from Newark to Fort Lauderdale have 2031 passenger seats available each day
- A delay of 50 mins is common when flying between Newark and Fort Lauderdale
- Every week United Air Lines Inc. has 224 flights from Newark to Fort Lauderdale
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Newark to Fort Lauderdale is the Boeing 757 Mixed
- From Newark to Fort Lauderdale, the most frequently used aircraft is an Airbus A320-100/200
- Flights from Newark to Fort Lauderdale most frequently use Charlotte/Douglas International as a connection
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Newark to Fort Lauderdale is the Embraer EMB 195
- Flights from Newark to Fort Lauderdale are rarely cancelled
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Newark and Fort Lauderdale