Cheap flights to Port Columbus International (CMH)
Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) is located six miles (10km) outside of Columbus, Ohio. A relatively small airport with only one terminal, Port Columbus nevertheless is the main gateway to the state of Ohio.
The airport maintains a casual and welcoming atmosphere with art exhibitions and museums, and sweetens the deal with the gold standard of airports: free wireless. With a reputation for efficiency and Midwestern friendliness, it’s easy to see why more than 6 million passengers per year choose to fly from here.
Direct flights to Port Columbus International Airport come from a number of cities in the US, Canada and Mexico, including Atlanta, Boston, Cancun, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, St Louis, Toronto and Washington DC.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Port Columbus International
USA departure airports for flights to Port Columbus International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Port Columbus International
- New York (NYC)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Houston (IAH)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Newark (EWR)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Denver (DEN)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Myrtle Beach (MYR)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Austin (AUS)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Savannah (SAV)
- Washington (WAS)
- Boise (BOI)
- San Juan (SJU)
- Fort Myers (RSW)
Interesting information about Port Columbus International
More useful information about Port Columbus International
- Book a direct flight to Ohio to see the Rock and Roll and Pro Football Halls of Fame.
- In southern Ohio, the Seven Caves are composed of a 70-foot gorge, cut by Rocky Fork and Paint Creeks.
- The state is one of the nation's leading manufacturers and ranks third in manufacturing employment nationwide.
- Take a last minute flight to Ohio to attend the Pumpkin show in Circleville, Pickaway County.
- A historic part of Columbus is the German Village, which was settled by German immigrants in the mid-1800s.