Flights from St Louis (STL) to Las Vegas (LAS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from St Louis to Las Vegas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for St Louis to Las Vegas
- Only 19.9 miles separate St Louis from Belleville (BLV)
- Only 87.9 miles separate St Louis from Marion (MWA)
- Only 89.3 miles separate St Louis from Springfield (SPI)
How much do things cost in Las Vegas and St Louis?
Additional useful information for Las Vegas
Las Vegas, with its wild atmosphere and brilliant lights, is a thrilling spot for a vacation. Whether you're visiting with the family or coming with friends, the city's energy and exuberance is sure to draw you in. From the always-busy casinos of the Strip to the classic style of Fremont Street, every inch of the city is designed to provide fun-filled memories to last a lifetime. Best of all? The Vegas attractions all sit just a quick flight from St. Louis.
How long is the flight from St. Louis to Las Vegas?
The flight from St. Louis to Las Vegas usually takes less than three hours, so you can get checked into your hotel and ready to see the sites in no time.
Which airlines operate flights from St. Louis to Las Vegas?
Two airlines fly between St. Louis and Las Vegas. Southwest Airlines operates the bulk of nonstop flights, and Frontier Airlines also offers direct service between the two cities.
How frequent are flights between St. Louis to Las Vegas?
Airline schedules to Las Vegas vary based on the day of the week, but on most days, you can choose from a minimum of four direct flights from St. Louis.
Which airports serve St. Louis to Las Vegas?
In St. Louis, your flight will depart from the St. Louis Lambert International Airport. If you want to leave your car at home, take the GO BEST airport shuttle or ride the MetroLink light rail from the city to the terminal. Your flight to Vegas arrives at the Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, which lies just a few miles from the iconic Strip.
Which direct flight route between St. Louis to Las Vegas is cheapest?
Of the two airlines that fly the St. Louis to Las Vegas route, Frontier tends to offer lower prices. Before you book, be sure to check baggage fees, as they can add a large amount to the final ticket price.
Every inch of Las Vegas is designed to make an impression. Start your trip off with a bang by jumping off the edge of the Stratosphere casino and falling 829 feet on the heart-pounding Sky Jump. Closer to the south end of the Strip, get a thrill on the roller coaster that runs over the New York New York casino. Want to stay close to the earth? Opt for a boat ride through the canals of the elegant Venetian hotel and casino. When you're ready for a break from gambling, check out the Hispanic Museum of Nevada or go for a hair-raising spin in a stock care around the track of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
Check out prices for your trip to Las Vegas today using the Cheapflights smart search engine. Simply enter your dates to see all available times and prices.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from St Louis to Las Vegas
- Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the biggest available airplane for flights between St Louis and Las Vegas
- There are on average 407 seats available each day on flights from St Louis to Las Vegas
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Denver International, when flying between St Louis and Las Vegas
- From St Louis to Las Vegas, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-300 Freighter
- Each week Southwest Airlines Co. operates 87 flights from St Louis to Las Vegas
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from St Louis to Las Vegas is 2.2 percent
- Diversions are not expected on flights between St Louis and Las Vegas
- The smallest plane flying between St Louis and Las Vegas is the Boeing 737-700
- Between St Louis and Las Vegas, flights are unlikely to be delayed