Cheap flights to Reagan National (DCA)
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is 3 miles (4.3km) from the city center of the capital Washington, D.C. It served 18.5 million passengers in 2010.
It is a focus airport for US Airways, the largest carrier. Flights to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport come in from across the US, with busiest services from Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Miami, New York, Orlando, Charlotte, Fort Lauderdale and Houston, in that order. International flights here can only land with US customs pre-clearance, and include flights from the Bahamas and Bermuda, as well as a few Canadian cities. To keep traffic down, international flights mostly go through Dulles Airport further away.
Although cramped and congested at peak times, the airport is so conveniently close to the city and well connected via the public Metrorail system that travelers are unlikely to stop using Reagan Airport anytime soon.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Reagan National
USA departure airports for flights to Reagan National
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Reagan National
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Houston (IAH)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Denver (DEN)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Austin (AUS)
- Orlando (MCO)
- New York (NYC)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- St Louis (STL)
- Washington (WAS)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Albany (ALB)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Hartford (BDL)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Omaha (OMA)
This is useful information about Reagan National
More useful information about Reagan National
- Find direct flights to Washington, DC and spend your money in DuPont Circle’s shopping district.
- The busiest seasons for tourist activities are spring, in particular during the time when the cherry blossoms bloom.
- At the Smithsonian American History Museum, you can view Dorothy’s ruby slippers and Fonzie’s leather jacket.
- White House tours must be scheduled in advance through your member of Congress.
- Many one way flights to Washington, DC land at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
- Last minute flights to Washington, DC promise a land of monuments, a city of symbols, and a place of power.
- The Washington National Cathedral is a beautiful building located on one of the highest points in the city.
- To sit in on Congressional debates, you must obtain gallery passes from your senator or representative's office.