Cheap flights to Greensboro, North Carolina (NC)
From arts, museums and cultural landmarks, to live music, bars, and restaurants, Greensboro, North Carolina is an all-singing, all-dancing city that has something for everyone. The city is modern in its appearance and cosmopolitan in its character, but beneath the skyscrapers and colorful cultural diversity of the twenty-first century lies an important historical legacy that helped to form the America we know today. Taking it back to its earliest days, Greensboro was a hotspot during both the Civil War and Revolutionary War, before becoming a prominent and influential figure in the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s.
Located in the heart of North Carolina, Greensboro is a perfect hub from which to explore all the Old Star State has to offer while enjoying the seemingly endless number of attractions held in the city itself. Families can explore interactive attractions such as the Greensboro Science Center and Children’s Museum, while visitors eager to learn more about the city’s rich heritage may wish to stop in at the Guilford Courthouse National Military Park, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, and Greensboro Historical Museum. Waterparks, gardens and outdoor activities abound, while foodies should make a beeline for the downtown where a plethora of restaurants and eateries can be found. Come nightfall, stick around and watch the transformation as the downtown comes alive with the sights and sounds of live music, clubs and bars.
Best Time to Fly to Greensboro
Greensboro is a year-round city, with things to do in all four seasons. Christmas is a particularly special time of year, with all manner of free parades, concerts and festivals held across its five districts. Alternatively, come between June and August when the warm weather allows visitors to take advantage of the wide range of outdoor activities and cultural attractions, as well as experiencing the Summer Solstice and July 4th celebrations. If the heat of North Carolinian summer does not appeal, May and September are still warm enough to be outside, but without the burn of a hot southern sun.
Getting around Greensboro
Greensboro boasts a reliable and far-reaching bus network, with the PART Shuttle operating frequent services from the airport. Alternatively, the city is served by 14 municipal parking lots for visitors arriving by car. Greensboro is also walker friendly if you prefer to explore on foot.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Greensboro
USA departure airports for flights to Greensboro
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Greensboro
- New York (NYC)
- Houston (IAH)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Newark (EWR)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Dallas (DFW)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- St Louis (STL)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Denver (DEN)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Albany (ALB)
Useful information about Greensboro
More useful information about Greensboro
- The state has a coastline in the east and mountains in the west that present a variety of weather conditions.
- Book a direct flight to North Carolina, which was named for King Charles I and is a haven for history lovers.
- High Point, the "The Home Furnishings Capital of the World," boasts the world’s largest chests of drawers.
- Biltmore House, the home of the Vanderbilts, is the largest privately owned home in the U.S.
- Take a last minute flight to North Carolina for skiing in The Great Smoky Mountains.
- In 1903, the Wright Brothers powered the first North Carolina flight at Kill Devil Hill near Kitty Hawk.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Constantine from Dannelly Field
- Spirit Airlines flight bookings
- Cheap flights to Jacksonville from Miami
- Cheap flights to Denver
- Flights to Jamaica from Athens
- Flights to Cape Town
- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines flight
- Cheap flights to San Francisco International
- Cheap flights to New Zealand