Flights from Tucson (TUS) to Greensboro (GSO)Edit search
Prices from $348 to $348
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Tucson to Greensboro across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Tucson to Greensboro
Cheapest ticket price forTucson to Greensboro$348
Average flight deal forTucson to Greensboro$348
Tucson to Greensboro1791 miles
How much do things cost in Greensboro and Tucson?
Tucson is 16% cheaper than Greensboro
3 course meal for 2
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
One-way ticket (local transport)
Large bottle of water
Additional useful information for Greensboro
- The weather is expected to be 23°F cooler than Tucson (78°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be the same level of rainfall (0 inches) in both Greensboro and Tucson.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 74% chance of sun in Greensboro as opposed to 83% in Tucson.
Other user searches
- Airfare to Puerto Rico
- Flights from Newark to West Palm Beach
- Cheap flights to Edmonton
- Flights from New York to Puerto Rico
- Cheap flights to San Jose Cabo from Los Angeles
- Flights to Chicago
- Cheap flights to Costa Rica
- Funter Bay to Prefeito Renato Moreira Airport
- North Carolina from Bangor flights
- San Francisco International airport
Facts and figures about flying from Tucson to Greensboro
- Flights from Tucson to Greensboro are rarely cancelled
- When traveling between Tucson and Greensboro, the most commonly used aircraft is a McDonnell Douglas MD-80
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between Tucson and Greensboro
- Between Tucson and Greensboro American Airlines Inc. operates 194 flights per week
- Flights from Tucson to Greensboro typically have a delay of 26 mins
- Flights between Tucson and Greensboro are rarely subject to diversions
- Flights from Tucson to Greensboro offer a Boeing 737-800 (winglets) as the largest available aircraft
- The percent of flights delayed between Tucson and Greensboro is 7.2 percent