Cheap flights to Vagar, Faroe Islands
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
More useful information about Vagar
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Vagar?
Cinema ticket $14.66
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $2.43
Taxi - fixed fee $12.68
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $6.34
Meal at McDonald's or similar $12.68
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $3.17
1 bedroom apartment downtown $951.12
3 course meal for 2 $63.41
Pair of jeans $142.67
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs $871.86