Cheap flights to Corfu, Greece
When is the best time to fly to Corfu?
The summer months, most notably July to September, are the busiest months to visit Corfu. The beaches are packed with tourists and flights to Corfu are pricier than in the winter. Depending when you plan to visit you might end up in Corfu during one of the many holy events or celebratory festivals that take place, so you'll have to book your flights to Corfu early on to avoid price spikes. The weather in Corfu is gloriously warm and sunny throughout most of the year, with the peak of Summer being extremely hot and sometimes unpleasant for some visitors. Make sure to secure your flight tickets early to get the best deals on flights to Corfu.
October to April is the quietest time of year to book flights to Corfu. You'll find the cheapest flights to Corfu during this time and it can be a great time of year to visit. There are a lot less crowds, meaning the beaches are mainly just occupied by locals rather than tourists. The weather is mild, and although there are bouts of rain and thunderstorms, the weather stays warm enough to dip into the sea during the winter. Festivals begin in February, so you might find cheap flights to Corfu a little harder to find if they coincide with the festival.
When is the best time to book a flight to Corfu?
You'll find the cheapest flights to Corfu during the winter, and if you book a month in advance you can grab absolute bargains on your flight tickets. During festivals expect to find cheap flights to Corfu harder to find, but with a bit of forward planning you can avoid expensive flights and secure deals. If you can be flexible with when you want to travel you can find the cheapest flights, but even if you book a spontaneous visit you shouldn't find prices too expensive. The earlier you can book your flights to Corfu, the cheaper your flight tickets will be.
How long is the flight to Corfu?
Flights from London (All airports) to Corfu - 3 hours 10 minutes
Flights from Manchester to Corfu - 3 hours 20 minutes
Flights from Birmingham to Corfu - 3 hours 15 minutes
Flights from Glasgow to Corfu - 3 hours 40 minutes
Which airlines operate flights to Corfu?
Flights to Corfu are dominated by Aegean airlines, especially in recent years as Greece has become less popular. You can occasionally find flights to Corfu from Ryanair or British Airways, although these are mainly just in the summer months. Due to Aegean being the main airline, prices aren't as competitive as they once were, however cheap flights to Corfu aren't too hard to come by, especially if you book in advance.
How to get from the airport to the city centre?
There are a few ways to get to the city from the airport, the easiest of which is to get a taxi. You can find them directly outside the airport and if you can split the fare with friends then you'll find it a cheap option too. The bus number 15 also goes to and from the airport, however it can be busy and if you have a lot of baggage might be quite inconvenient. Once you've booked your flights to Corfu, you can then research shared shuttles too which you can book and reserve online. These can be a great choice if you don't mind sharing your transport with others.
Corfu insider information
As well as a beautiful island to visit, Corfu is also a great place for cyclists to enjoy a healthy holiday.
There's nothing better than eating some home comforts while on holiday, and Corfu makes this list of the tastiest British bites you can find abroad.
If you want to escape the busy tourist areas of Corfu, take a day out to Lefkimmi.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Corfu
USA departure airports for flights to Corfu
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Corfu
Select your preferred destination from the list below
More useful information about Corfu
- In Athens, you can explore the Acropolis, the Parthenon, and the Epidaurus amphitheater.
- A popular time to take one way flights to Greece is between June and August when the weather is best.
- When your last minute flight to Greece arrives, you'll be in the country where the Olympic Games were born.
- The beautiful and verdant island Zante or Zakynthos, on the Ionian islands, is another popular vacation destination.
- Many travelers take direct flights to Greece for a tour of Athens or on a honeymoon to Santorini.
- Crete is the largest and most popular of the Greek islands, with two international airports.
- One place worth visiting is the Peloponissos, which has a spectacular landscape of mountains, caves, and volcanoes.
- Greece enjoys long Mediterranean summers, with warm temperatures and about 11 hours of sunshine a day.
Other user searches
- Flight to New York
- New York to Maastricht
- Boston to Nashville flights
- Lancaster to Brazzaville cheap flights
- Miami to Honolulu flights
- Cheap flights to Oahu
- Cheap flights to Europe from Panama City
- Stockton to Albuquerque cheap flights
- Flights from Bellingham to Chicago
- Flights from Houston to Channel Islands