Cheap flights to Antofagasta, Chile
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Antofagasta
Interesting information about Antofagasta
Temp on Avg for this month inAntofagasta71.8 °FSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inAntofagasta0.15 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inAntofagasta$10.00 = $0.02Source: Open Exchange Rates
Deals on flights toAntofagasta8
Number of partners with deals toAntofagasta2
More useful information about Antofagasta
- With much of the country possessed of a desert climate, pack clothes for a variety of temperatures.
- The country has become a producer of first-rate wine.
- One way flights to Chile can be inexpensive, but you need to book a return or onward ticket before entry.
- June to October is usually Chile’s off season due to high rainfall and cold temperatures.
- It’s easy to book last minute flights to Chile from certain cities that have direct flights to the country.
- Direct flights to Chile are available from Miami, Atlanta, New York, Dallas-Fort Worth and Los Angeles.
- Santiago is Chile’s bustling capital city.
- Chile’s major cities are usually in season year-round.
Other user searches
- Flights Puerto Rico from Philadelphia
- Flights from Dallas to Newark
- Cheapest flights Townsville
- Cheap flights from Columbus to L. M. Clayton
- American Airlines
- Flights from Denver to Uganda
- Flights San Francisco to Frankfurt
- Flights to Puerto Rico from Orlando
- Las Vegas to Newark
- Flights West Palm Beach from Denver
How much do things cost in Antofagasta?
Cheap meal $9.19
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $3.83
3 course meal for 2 $68.89
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $1.30
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $4.21
One-way ticket (local transport) $0.77
Bottle of wine $5.36
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $1.51