Cheap flights to Nashville International (BNA)
Nashville International Airport is a joint civil-military airport located 8 miles (13 km) south-east of Nashville. Having recently undergone a five-year renovation plan, the vastly improved airport building now comprises an enormous passenger terminal with 47 gates and four concourses.
A mid-sized airport offering warm service and adequate shopping and dining options, with a strong emphasis on honoring and promoting the state’s rich musical heritage, Nashville International serves as a pleasant gateway to the greater Tennessee region. Like all airports, queues can sometimes be lengthy (especially during holidays); however, operations are generally smooth and staff efficient.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Nashville International
USA departure airports for flights to Nashville International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Nashville International
- New York (NYC)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Miami (MIA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Austin (AUS)
- Fayetteville (FAY)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Houston (IAH)
- Panama City (ECP)
- Washington (WAS)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Newark (EWR)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Buffalo (BUF)
Useful information about Nashville International
More useful information about Nashville International
- A last-minute flight to Nashville will land you in the Music City for some of the best live music in the country.
- Take direct flights to Nashville to see the Grand Ole Opry Museum and the Belle Meade Plantation.
- While you are in Nashville, get a history lesson at the Tennessee State Museum.
- Since Nashville is known for its music scene, make sure you stop by the Ernest Tubb Record Shop.
- If you are looking for good eats, reserve a table at the Old Hickory Steakhouse.
- Deals on one-way flights to Nashville can be found if you are flexible with your departure date.
- Check out the Sunday morning church service at the Cowboy Church at the Texas Troubadour Theater.
- See up and coming music stars at the Bluebird Café.