Cheap flights to Jacksonville International (JAX)
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) is conveniently located just 9 miles (14km) from central Jacksonville, on Florida’s sunny north Atlantic coast.
The airport is easy to navigate as it consists of one terminal with two concourses (A and C). A third concourse is planned for the airport, but will only be operational after 2013. The airport is also used by the Florida Air National Guard, so keep an eye out for some impressive military jets.
Jacksonville Airport is used by most North American airlines. Many airports across the United States, such as those in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Baltimore, Chicago, Washington and New York are connected to Jacksonville International Airport.
With loads of shops and eateries, there’s always a lot to do at the airport. Jacksonville International Airport even has an art gallery and live music performances during peak travel seasons. It's the perfect gateway to the sun-kissed beaches of northern Florida.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Jacksonville International
USA departure airports for flights to Jacksonville International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Jacksonville International
- New York (NYC)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Washington (WAS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Boston (BOS)
- Newark (EWR)
- Miami (MIA)
- Houston (IAH)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Memphis (MEM)
- Dallas (DFW)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Albany (ALB)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Austin (AUS)
- Rochester (ROC)
- Norfolk (ORF)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- San Juan (SJU)
- Dayton (DAY)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Syracuse (SYR)
- Denver (DEN)
This is useful information about Jacksonville International
More useful information about Jacksonville International
- Florida is great for many outdoor activities including kayaking. Take a trip down the Peace River.
- With nine major airports to choose from, direct flights to Florida are easy to find.
- Fly to the Sunshine State for escape the bleakness of winter.
- Since Florida has over 1,000 courses to choose from and is a popular destination for golf vacations.
- Many Floridian metro areas offer upscale shopping and provide access to major cruise lines.
- Get a last minute flight to Florida to catch spring training baseball games.
- Beyond the theme parks, Florida has many different family vacation options with many resorts catering to children.
- For a beach vacation, Florida has many options with 1200 miles of coastline.
- During the off season (typically summer), you can get the most inexpensive one way flight to Florida.
- If the beach isn't your thing, take a hike around the state's largest lake: Lake Okeechobee.