Cheap flights to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Bosnia and Herzegovina
New York (JFK) to
$764 - $3,060
16 deals from 5 partners
Chicago (ORD) to
$484 - $3,551
90 deals from 5 partners
Houston (HOU) to
$951 - $1,834
4 deals from 4 partners
Los Angeles (LAX) to
$825 - $1,899
19 deals from 6 partners
Boston (BOS) to
$813 - $983
23 deals from 3 partners
Dallas (DFW) to
$1,162 - $1,368
3 deals from 3 partners
USA departure airports for flights to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- New York (NYC)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Chicago (CHI)
- St Louis (STL)
- Denver (DEN)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Portland (PDX)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Miami (MIA)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Houston (IAH)
- Boston (BOS)
- Syracuse (SYR)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Louisville (SDF)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
Select your preferred destination from the list below
More useful information about Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
One-way ticket (local transport) $0.97
1 gallon of milk $3.84
3 bedroom apartment downtown $380.41
1 hour taxi waiting fee $6.07
1 mile taxi journey $0.98
3 course meal for 2 $18.21
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $1.82
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $0.71
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $1.52
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.70