Cheap flights to Tampa International (TPA)
Tampa International (TPA) is a relatively small airport located in Hillsborough County, Florida, just 7 miles (11km) from Tampa’s city center. It’s a friendly and attractively designed airport with a great selection of amenities.
The airport has a unique design featuring one landside terminal where all the ticketing, check-ins, customs and security checks take place and then four airside satellite buildings that are connected to the main terminal via automated people movers. The landside building has a great range of food and drink options and each of the satellite terminals has a couple of shopping and eating options as well. There is also duty free, but only in the satellite terminals that handle international flights.
Tampa International Airport is a hub for Gulfstream International Airways. However, Southwest Airlines offers the most flights to Tampa International. There are also a number of non-stop services to various destinations across the United States as well as the UK, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
With its innovative design and friendly service, Tampa is a great airport to use when flying to Florida. From the air the airport almost resembles a wheel with four spokes, and on the ground it’s an easy airport to navigate.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Tampa International
USA departure airports for flights to Tampa International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Tampa International
- New York (NYC)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Boston (BOS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Washington (WAS)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Denver (DEN)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Houston (IAH)
- Miami (MIA)
- Rochester (ROC)
- Albany (ALB)
- Dayton (DAY)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Newark (EWR)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Austin (AUS)
- Hartford (BDL)
- Syracuse (SYR)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Cincinnati (CVG)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- St Louis (STL)
- San Juan (SJU)
This is useful information about Tampa International
More useful information about Tampa International
- Florida is great for many outdoor activities including kayaking. Take a trip down the Peace River.
- With nine major airports to choose from, direct flights to Florida are easy to find.
- Fly to the Sunshine State for escape the bleakness of winter.
- Since Florida has over 1,000 courses to choose from and is a popular destination for golf vacations.
- Many Floridian metro areas offer upscale shopping and provide access to major cruise lines.
- Get a last minute flight to Florida to catch spring training baseball games.
- Beyond the theme parks, Florida has many different family vacation options with many resorts catering to children.
- For a beach vacation, Florida has many options with 1200 miles of coastline.
- During the off season (typically summer), you can get the most inexpensive one way flight to Florida.
- If the beach isn't your thing, take a hike around the state's largest lake: Lake Okeechobee.