Cheap flights to San Pablo (SVQ)
Rebuilt for the 1992 Universal Exposition, Seville's San Pablo Airport is a no-nonsense, highly functional airport, providing travellers with easy access to the beautiful capital city of Andalusia, as well as the famed beaches of the Costa del Sol.
Flights to San Pablo Airport are provided by a number of airlines, including several low-cost carriers such as Ryanair, Vueling and easyJet – offering short, inexpensive connections to leading European and North African destinations.
Seeing more than 4.5 million sun-seekers each year, San Pablo is a busy hub that has earned a reputation for being a much more pleasant, relaxing transit-point than other Spanish airports.
Cheap flights to Seville are hardest to find between May and August so book your flights early to secure the lowest fares.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to San Pablo
USA departure airports for flights to San Pablo
Interesting information about San Pablo
More useful information about San Pablo
- The Catalans enjoy calcotades in late winter and early spring, which is a different kind of BBQ.
- Compared to the UK, Spain is 5 times as large, but only has 2/3 of the population.
- To see birds and plants not found anywhere else in the world, go to the Islote de Lobos Nature Reserve.
- Some well known artists that hail from Spain, include Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miró.
- One of Majorca’s tourist attractions is the Coves del Drac. Take a last minute flight to Spain to see it.
- With a one way flight to Spain, you can find deals if you are flexible with your dates.
- The best months for direct flights to Spain are May, June, and September.
- In July and August, Spain is extremely hot. The rest of the year the climate is generally temperate.
- Valencia has renowned museums, art collections, and it is where paella was created.
- Ibiza is known for its hedonistic resorts, electric nightlife, and fine beaches.