Flights from John F. Kennedy International (JFK) to Seville (SVQ)

Edit search
Prices from $497 to $1,039

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from John F. Kennedy International to Seville across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$497RT including taxes
Feb 13 2018 Mar 12 2018
27 nights
New York (JFK) to Seville (SVQ)
Flying with: Tap Air Portugal
$498RT including taxes
Jan 21 2018 Jan 29 2018
8 nights
New York (JFK) to Seville (SVQ)
Flying with: British Airways
$1,039RT including taxes
Dec 09 2017 Dec 15 2017
6 nights
New York (JFK) to Seville (SVQ)

Travel information for John F. Kennedy International to Seville

Partners with offers for flights fromJohn F. Kennedy International to Seville3
Deals on offer forJohn F. Kennedy International to Seville20
Cheapest flight forJohn F. Kennedy International to Seville$497
Average deal price forJohn F. Kennedy International to Seville$1748
John F. Kennedy International to Sevilleonly 3555 miles

How much do things cost in Seville and New York?

1 hour taxi waiting fee
New York
$30.00
Seville
$23.58
3 bedroom apartment downtown
New York
$5916.16
Seville
$1054.25
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
New York
$2.75
Seville
$1.51
One-way ticket (local transport)
New York
$2.75
Seville
$1.65
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
New York
$2.54
Seville
$1.17
Source

Additional useful information for Seville

  • In the next ten days, John F. Kennedy International will be 46°F, whereas Seville will be 68°F, that’s 22°F warmer.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.06 inches less rainfall in Seville than in John F. Kennedy International.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 54% chance of sun in Seville as opposed to 46% in John F. Kennedy International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from John F. Kennedy International to Seville

  • Diversions are not expected on flights between John F. Kennedy International and Seville
  • Flights from John F. Kennedy International to Seville are rarely cancelled
  • John F. Kennedy International to Seville flights have a very slim chance of being delayed

Popular routes to Seville

Popular routes from John F. Kennedy International