Cheap flights to Merignac (BOD)
France’s wine region is world-famous, with its rolling hills layered in vineyards and dotted with cozy villages. While most visitors to the country fly into Paris, traffic to regional airports such as Bordeaux Mérignac Airport (BOD) is increasing steadily. Located in the town of Mérignac, six miles (10km) west of Bordeaux, the airport is small and efficient, saving passengers much of the hassle and queues that have become synonymous with major hubs such as Paris’ Charles de Gaulle International Airport.
There are almost hourly flights to Bordeaux Airport from Paris, and daily flights to nearly all other French airports. In fact, it’s possible to fly almost anywhere in Europe from Bordeaux, including weekly services to London, Prague, Geneva, Madrid, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Milan.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Merignac
USA departure airports for flights to Merignac
This is useful information about Merignac
More useful information about Merignac
- France flights are available between major cities. Air France has many domestic flights.
- Lyon is France's second city and its location near to the Alps makes it the perfect base to explore the country.
- A founding member state of the European Union, France is the largest one by area.
- Spring is a very popular time to book direct flights to France.
- Destinations for one way flights to France are often Nice and the Cote d'Azur region.
- Southern France has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and very hot summers.
- Take a last minute flight to France and travel on the TGV, the high speed inter-city train service.
- Toulouse, known as The Ville Rose, or pink city, is a vibrant metropolis with a huge student population.