Cheap flights to Bordeaux, France
Raise your glass and toast Bordeaux, home to one of France’s seven wine regions and known for its robust and earthy red wines. Wine enthusiasts book flights to Bordeaux every year to taste the new vintages from the vineyards and cast their opinions on France’s haughty wine region. The Bordeaux region boasts more than 247,000 acres of vineyards and produces more wine than other region in the world. But there is more to Bordeaux than red wine and regional cuisine.
Hop a cheap flight to Bordeaux during the off-season and explore the museums, nightlife and beaches that decorate the city. Bordeaux is also a major transportation hub between the south of France and Spain, so travelers taking flights to Bordeaux as a stopping point for further exploration will have easy access to the rest of the country. Whatever your reason for visiting Bordeaux, you won’t be disappointed. Sit back, relax and sip a nice dry red in France’s charming vintage city.
Best Time to Fly to Bordeaux
There’s no wrong time to book your Bordeaux cheap flight for a leisurely stay in this picturesque region.
Peak Season: May through September are the peak times to book Bordeaux flights, and when most chateaus and villas are booked by Bordeaux travelers. Bordeaux’s amicable winter weather makes it a desirable holiday spot for the months of December and January, as well.
Off-peak Season: The best time to book Bordeaux cheap flights is in the fall or early spring, when the summer starts to cool down or the winter frosts begin to thaw. Keep in mind that the wine harvest coincides with the month of October and that most wineries will be closed for production.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Bordeaux
USA departure airports for flights to Bordeaux
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Bordeaux
- New York (NYC)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Miami (MIA)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Chicago (CHI)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Portland (PDX)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Austin (AUS)
- Houston (IAH)
- Washington (WAS)
- Newark (EWR)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Interesting information about Bordeaux
More useful information about Bordeaux
- France flights are available between major cities. Air France has many domestic flights.
- Lyon is France's second city and its location near to the Alps makes it the perfect base to explore the country.
- A founding member state of the European Union, France is the largest one by area.
- Spring is a very popular time to book direct flights to France.
- Destinations for one way flights to France are often Nice and the Cote d'Azur region.
- Southern France has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and very hot summers.
- Take a last minute flight to France and travel on the TGV, the high speed inter-city train service.
- Toulouse, known as The Ville Rose, or pink city, is a vibrant metropolis with a huge student population.