Cheap flights to Kastel (SPU)
Split Airport is one of the busiest in Croatia, especially at weekends during the summer season when tourists flock to the beach resorts on the Dalmatian Coast.
Located near the city of Trogir, the airport is the third-largest in the country, processing more than 1.2 million passengers every year. Flights to Split Airport are available on a number of major carriers direct from European hubs such as London, Amsterdam, Rome, Frankfurt and Paris.
Though small in size, the airport has a reputation for being efficient, with quick turnaround times for baggage and security even at peak times. They’re also expanding, with a second, larger terminal expected to be finished by 2014.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Kastel
USA departure airports for flights to Kastel
Useful information about Kastel
More useful information about Kastel
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.