Cheap flights to Aeroporto da Portela de Sacavem (LIS)
Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS) is located 4.3 miles (7km) north of Portugal’s capital and is a pleasant introduction to this historic city.
With daily flights to Lisbon Portela Airport from all over the world, it is one of the largest airports in Southern Europe and acts as the main gateway to Portugal’s many attractions. Recent improvements include a second terminal, additional lighting and baggage claim refurbishment.
Lisbon Portela offers a number of shopping and dining options in its original terminal, although there's less choice in the new terminal. At about ten minutes on foot, getting from gates to baggage claims and immigration can be a tiring affair. Check-in desks are sometimes disorganized, often resulting in long queues and frustrated passengers.
Overall, the airport is clean and modern, and with plans to develop the airport over the next few years, it can only get better.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Aeroporto da Portela de Sacavem
USA departure airports for flights to Aeroporto da Portela de Sacavem
Interesting information about Aeroporto da Portela de Sacavem
More useful information about Aeroporto da Portela de Sacavem
- Fatima is a spot of spiritual importance, and visitors from around the world take part in a pilgrimage.
- Sintra is home to some of Portugal’s most picturesque man-made sights, including technicolor castles and mansions.
- Spend an evening out in the cobblestone streets of Bairro Alto.
- The Douro Valley in Costa Verde produces the region’s famous port wine.
- Cooling sea breezes drive visitors on to last minute flights to Portugal in droves from May through September.
- Book a flight to Portugal for picturesque natural scenery and miles and miles of coastline.
- Take a direct flight to Portugal and explore medieval towns, windswept coastlines, and romantic hideaways.
- Most one way flights to Portugal touch down at Lisbon International Airport.