Cheap flights to St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
If you're seeking a varying mix of cultures with all the frills of a beach vacation, hop a flight to St. Maarten and enjoy the mix of Dutch and French influence that surrounds this Caribbean island. The French and Dutch have shared this island for centuries - the Dutch on the southern half, the French to the north. Travelers booking trips to St. Maarten (also referred to as St. Martin) are in for a unique vacation experience.
Flights to St. Maarten arrive on the Dutch side. Dutch St. Maarten is widely known as a tourist hotbed for shopping. The duty-free shops welcome thousands of tourists a year who come via cruise ship or flight to St. Maarten. While the Dutch side is arguably more populated and offers more for the first-time visitor to explore, the French side is scenic and calm, providing a the necessary respite for tourists needing a break from everyday life.
St Maarten climate
Like many of its Caribbean neighbors, St Maarten is sunny and warm all year long. Average temperatures range from the upper 60s to the upper 80s F. It rains frequently, but showers are short-lived.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to St Maarten
USA departure airports for flights to St Maarten
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to St Maarten
- New York (NYC)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Boston (BOS)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Denver (DEN)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Memphis (MEM)
- St Louis (STL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Norfolk (ORF)
- Miami (MIA)
- Newark (EWR)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Greensboro (GSO)
- Austin (AUS)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Charleston (CHS)
- Des Moines (DSM)
- Knoxville (TYS)
Select your preferred destination from the list below
More useful information about St Maarten
- The Dutch side of St Maarten is popular for its shopping.
- Direct flights to St Maarten are available but cost more.
- You can often get good deals on last minute flights to St Maarten.
- Some people love the island so much that they only book one way flights to St Maarten.
- St Maarten is sunny and warm all year long.
- Shops in St Maarten are duty free.
- The French side of St Maarten is also very scenic and calm.
Other user searches
- Flights to Las Vegas from Dallas
- Flights to Johannesburg from Boston
- Flights Miami from Latrobe
- Flights from Dallas to China
- Flights Seattle to Denver
- Palm Springs to Dallas Love Field flights
- Flights deals to John F. Kennedy International
- Flights from Phoenix to Thailand
- Spirit Airlines
- Cheap flights to Guam