Cheap flights to Gobernador Horacio Guzman International (JUJ)
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Argentina
This is useful information about Gobernador Horacio Guzman International
Foreign-exchange rate inGobernador Horacio Guzman International$1.00 = $0.05Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Gobernador Horacio Guzman International
- Passengers fill last minute flights to Argentina to shop for leather goods, rugs, and wines.
- Ezeiza Ministro Pistarini International Airport is your most likely destination point.
- Travelers booking one way flights to Argentina from North America should keep in mind the seasonal differences.
- If traveling to Patagonia make sure you pack appropriately. Even in the summer, temperatures can plummet unexpectedly.
- Most direct flights to Argentina arrive in the capital city of Buenos Aires.
- The town of San Agustín de Valle Fertil is a perfect base from which to visit the two parks Talampaya and Ischigualasto.
- The dance of Argentina is the Tango. Dating from the early 1900s, one of its most famous exponents is Carlos Gardel.
- Resting at South America's southern-most tip, Argentina is the eighth-largest country in the world.