Cheap flights to Esbjerg, Denmark
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Denmark
Useful information about Esbjerg
Avg temperature for this monthEsbjerg41.2 °FSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inEsbjerg1.11 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inEsbjerg1.00 kr = $0.17Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Esbjerg
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Esbjerg?
1 mile taxi journey $4.22
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $7.33
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $2.33
Bottle of wine $8.33
Large bottle of water $1.17
3 course meal for 2 $83.28
1 bedroom apartment downtown $916.12
Meal at McDonald's or similar $10.83
One-way ticket (local transport) $3.66