Cheap flights to Cologne Bonn (CGN)
Cologne-Bonn Airport (CGN), so-named because it is located between the two beautiful west German cities, is the sixth-largest airport in Germany, and offers good connections to a wide array of attractive European and North African destinations.
Flights to Cologne-Bonn Airport are operated by several low-cost carriers, including Germanwings, TUlfly, easyJet and Wizz Air, so be on the lookout for great deals on flights to exotic destinations such as Cape Verde and Marrakech.
For those looking to travel around Germany, Cologne-Bonn Airport is a wonderful access-point, just 9 miles (15km) from Cologne and 10 miles (16km) from Bonn. Both are celebrated international cities, full of plenty of things to see and do, and the airport is also far less busy than Munich, Berlin or Frankfurt.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Cologne Bonn
USA departure airports for flights to Cologne Bonn
Interesting information about Cologne Bonn
More useful information about Cologne Bonn
- Comparable to a pub in the UK, a gasthaus is a family-run eatery.
- Germany has 16 states or Bundesländer which can be visited by train.
- Get a last minute flight to Germany to castles and gardens maintained by Europe’s most elite.
- The busiest season for direct flights to Germany is May to late October.
- Make sure to find time to visit Germany's castles and picturesque villages.
- Good deals on one way flights to Germany can be had if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- Find good pilsners and other lagers served in bars on your flight to Germany.
- To see romantic castles and picturesque villages, Romantic Road is the route to take.
- Although winter generally brings fewer visitors, it is becoming a popular time especially for the ski areas.
- The country has world class opera houses. You can find them in cities such as Berlin and Munich.