Cheap flights to Capodichino (NAP)
Naples International Airport (NAP), officially known as Ugo Niutta, is Naples’ primary aerial hub. Located 3.7 miles (5.9 km) north-east of the city center, it comprises two terminal buildings – one for passengers and another for charter operations.
Generally well-organized and efficient, public transport to and from Naples International is bountiful. However avoid the many unlicensed drivers who attempt to pick up travelers and charge them exorbitant prices. Licensed taxis are highly visible and display a list of fixed rates inside their vehicles. By the end of 2011, though, passengers will also have the opportunity to travel to and from Naples International via train, as a new railway line connecting the airport to the city is scheduled for completion by the end of the year.
As with most airports, Naples International can get chaotic at times. However, it’s generally a quick process getting in and out of the airport, and amenities are clean and adequate. Staff speak little English, but they are usually friendly and try their best to assist non-Italian speaking passengers.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Capodichino
USA departure airports for flights to Capodichino
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Capodichino
Useful information about Capodichino
More useful information about Capodichino
- Book a one way flight to Italy and immerse yourself in the works of Raphael, Michelangelo, and da Vinci.
- Bologna is a beautiful city with a medieval center, old brick palaces, and porticoed streets.
- In Italy, the mountain ski season is December through April.
- Travelers take direct flights to Italy to ski the snow-capped mountain tops of the Dolomites.
- The slow travel season for Italy usually runs from November to mid-December.
- The entire country has the same coastal temperatures all year round except for the higher elevations.
- A last minute flight to Italy will get you to Venice in time for Carnival that takes place every February.
- Italy has set the groundwork for many of today’s literature, theater, art, and cuisine.
- Your best bet to see some of Italy's beautiful vineyards is to take an organized tour.
- Serious shoppers take flights to Italy to purchase some of the country's famed fashion.