Flights from Chicago-O'Hare International (ORD) to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino (FCO)

Edit search
Prices from $528 to $528

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$528RT including taxes
Sep 26 2018 Oct 12 2018
16 nights
Chicago (ORD) to Rome (FCO)
Flying with: British Airways
$528RT including taxes
Sep 26 2018 Oct 12 2018
16 nights
Chicago (ORD) to Rome (FCO)
Flying with: British Airways

Travel information for Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino

Partners with flight deals forChicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino3
Deals on offer forChicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino706
Cheapest ticket price forChicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino$529
Average flight deal forChicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino$1464
Average flight time forChicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino9 hrs 15 mins
Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino4811 miles

How much do things cost in Rome and Chicago?

Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Chicago
$12.00
Rome
$6.40
Bottle of wine
Chicago
$13.00
Rome
$6.15
Loaf of white bread
Chicago
$2.50
Rome
$1.39
Taxi - fixed fee
Chicago
$3.25
Rome
$4.92
Pair of jeans
Chicago
$49.09
Rome
$98.04
Source

Additional useful information for Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino

  • During the next 10 days, the weather in Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino is expected to be 20°F warmer than Chicago-O'Hare International (51°F).
  • Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.03 inches less in Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino than in Chicago-O'Hare International.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 68% chance of sun in Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino as opposed to 32% in Chicago-O'Hare International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino

  • K9 is the typical departure gate and G5 is the typical arrival gate for flights from Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino
  • A delay of 1 hr 5 mins is common when flying from Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino
  • The most popular aircraft flying between Chicago-O'Hare International and Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino is a Boeing 767-300
  • Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino flights are not usually subject to diversions
  • Flights from Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino are cancelled 1 percent of the time
  • Travellers on Chicago-O'Hare International to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino flights will usually depart from Terminal 3 and arrive at Terminal 3

Popular routes to Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino

Popular routes from Chicago-O'Hare International