Cheap flights to Zurich-Kloten (ZRH)
Zurich Airport (ZRH) is situated in Kluton on the outskirts of Zurich; it is sometimes called Kluton Airport and others refer to it as Zurich-Kluton, but to most international visitors it’s simply Zurich Airport. The airport is just eight miles (13km) from the city center and is easily accessible via a range of public transport options from within Zurich and across Switzerland.
There’s no shortage of things to do at Zurich Airport. Passengers with some time on their hands will find a multitude of tempting shopping opportunities ranging from fantastic Swiss chocolate to beautiful watches and timepieces. The airport also has a great range of restaurants and bars as well as a fair number of airline lounges.
Zurich Airport is a hub for Swiss International Air Lines, with its fleet of red-and-white-liveried planes, and Edelweiss Air.
Zurich Airport is well-connected with Zurich and the rest of Switzerland. The precision and promptness with which everything is handled at this airport makes it a pleasure to use. It also makes it the perfect gateway to Switzerland, with its ski slopes, spectacular mountain scenery and cosmopolitan cities.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Zurich-Kloten
USA departure airports for flights to Zurich-Kloten
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Zurich-Kloten
This is useful information about Zurich-Kloten
More useful information about Zurich-Kloten
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.