Cheap flights to Satolas (LYS)
Lyon-Saint Exupery International Airport (LYS) is located 15 miles (24km) from the city center of Lyon. Easily accessible via the direct high-speed train lines from Marseille and Paris, its location gives travelers a wonderful opportunity to explore three of France’s most vibrant cities without having to do too much traveling.
Lyon-Saint Exupery International Airport also caters for younger travelers, providing them with “Space Games” areas to play in – a welcome distraction for parents who need to entertain energetic kids.
Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport, formerly Lyon Satolas Airport, is named after French pilot and writer Antoine de Saint-Exupery. It's an important transport hub for the Rhone-Alpes region which includes Burgundy (Bourgogne) and the westernmost parts of the Alps.
The fourth-busiest airport in France, flights to Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport come from all over the globe. Passengers consistently rate the airport highly as it is modern, efficient and easy to navigate.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Satolas
USA departure airports for flights to Satolas
Interesting information about Satolas
More useful information about Satolas
- France flights are available between major cities. Air France has many domestic flights.
- Lyon is France's second city and its location near to the Alps makes it the perfect base to explore the country.
- A founding member state of the European Union, France is the largest one by area.
- Spring is a very popular time to book direct flights to France.
- Destinations for one way flights to France are often Nice and the Cote d'Azur region.
- Southern France has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and very hot summers.
- Take a last minute flight to France and travel on the TGV, the high speed inter-city train service.
- Toulouse, known as The Ville Rose, or pink city, is a vibrant metropolis with a huge student population.