Flights from Knoxville (TYS) to Chicago (CHI)Edit search
Prices from $280 to $307
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Knoxville to Chicago across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$280RT including taxes
Mar 03 2018 Mar 04 2018
Knoxville (TYS) to Chicago (CHI)
Flying with: American Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 17 hours ago.
$307RT including taxes
Feb 11 2018 Feb 26 2018
Knoxville (TYS) to Chicago (ORD)
Flying with: United Airlines
Price subject to availability. Last updated 16 hours ago.
Travel information for Knoxville to Chicago
Advertisers with deals forKnoxville to Chicago2
Flights available forKnoxville to Chicago3
Cheapest flight forKnoxville to Chicago$279
Average deal price forKnoxville to Chicago$288
Flight duration forKnoxville to Chicago1 hr 44 mins
How much do things cost in Chicago and Knoxville?
Knoxville is 22% cheaper than Chicago
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Large bottle of water
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Additional useful information for Chicago
- In Knoxville, the weather for the next ten days is 50°F, but in Chicago it’ll be 39°F.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.18 inches more in Chicago than in Knoxville.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 23% in Chicago as opposed to 43% in Knoxville, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
- Hawaiian Airlines cheap flights
- Bahamas airport information
- Flights New York to Greece
- Cheap flights to Minneapolis
- Flights Yakima Air Terminal to New York
- Cheap flights to Lima
- Flights San Diego to Dordogne
- Flights from New York to Salisbury
- Flights to Laughlin from Long Beach
- Shenandoah Valley Regional from Casper
Facts and figures about flying from Knoxville to Chicago
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Knoxville and Chicago is an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- ExpressJet operates 91 flights a week from Knoxville to Chicago
- A delay of 31 mins is common when flying from Knoxville to Chicago
- There are 278 daily seats available for flights between Knoxville and Chicago
- The most popular aircraft flying between Knoxville and Chicago is an Embraer ERJ 145
- The most common connection between Knoxville and Chicago is Charlotte/Douglas International
- Flights from Knoxville to Chicago are cancelled 1.8 percent of the time
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Knoxville and Chicago