Cheap flights to Chateau Bougon (NTE)
Nantes Atlantique Airport is the largest airport in the west of France and serves around two million passengers per year.
Comprising a modern L-shaped building, Nantes Atlantique has four halls, with baggage claims and check-in facilities on the ground floor and departure lounges on the upper floor. Halls 1-3 form a line and are connected to Hall 4 via a lobby; glass walls give the airport a spacious, airy atmosphere. The staff is known to be generally friendly and helpful and queues flow easily, but be advised that there isn’t much to entertain yourself with once you pass through security.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Chateau Bougon
Useful information about Chateau Bougon
More useful information about Chateau Bougon
- France flights are available between major cities. Air France has many domestic flights.
- Lyon is France's second city and its location near to the Alps makes it the perfect base to explore the country.
- A founding member state of the European Union, France is the largest one by area.
- Spring is a very popular time to book direct flights to France.
- Destinations for one way flights to France are often Nice and the Cote d'Azur region.
- Southern France has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and very hot summers.
- Take a last minute flight to France and travel on the TGV, the high speed inter-city train service.
- Toulouse, known as The Ville Rose, or pink city, is a vibrant metropolis with a huge student population.