Cheap flights to Belfast City (BHD)
George Best Belfast City Airport (BHD) is a mere 3 miles (5km) from central Belfast, Northern Ireland’s largest city (second only to Dublin in size). The airport was renamed in 2006 in honor of George Best, the legendary footballer from Belfast, who played for Manchester United.
Flights to George Best Belfast City Airport arrive from the UK and major cities in France and Spain. Annually, the airport sees more than 3 million passengers.
Despite the small size of the airport (a single runway) the airport is well-kept and efficient and staff are friendly. However, the parking here is notoriously expensive so use the public transport options if possible.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Belfast City
USA departure airports for flights to Belfast City
Interesting information about Belfast City
More useful information about Belfast City
- Follow the Ridgeway National Trail from Avebury, a stone circle about 5,000 years older than Stonehenge.
- Several airlines connect cities around the UK including BA, Ryanair, and easyJet.
- Book a one way flight to the UK and land at Heathrow, Gatwick, or Stansted airports.
- Direct flights to the UK are always packed since it is a year-round destination.
- Take a last minute flight to the UK to visit London’s West End, one of the largest theater district in the world.
- Among the top seaside resorts are Whitby, Yorkshire; Wells-next-the-Sea, and Norfolk.
- Venture further north to Perthshire and the Grampian hills of Angus to get a taste of the rich Scottish countryside.
- The UK has a temperate climate. The weather is generally mild, but it varies according to region.
Other user searches
- Southwest Airlines
- Flights to Negros from Madison
- Cheap Seattle to Charleston flights
- New York to Chicago-O'Hare International
- Flights to Toronto
- Grand Rapids to Jamaica flights
- Cheap flights from Detroit to Malaysia
- Cheap flights from Austin to Prince George
- Peru airport
- Atlanta to Abilene Regional