Cheap flights to Cozumel, Mexico
Don’t forget to pack an underwater camera before boarding your flight to Cozumel. The Mexican resort area is constantly rated one of the top five dive destinations in the world. Novice and master divers will fall in love with the underwater world that includes magnificent coral gardens and reefs, colorful plant and marine life and thousands of schools of fish to keep you company during your dive.
Despite being a top dive destination, Cozumel is a peaceful resort location located 12 miles of the Caribbean coast. Millions of travelers seek out cheap flights to Cozumel every year for a retreat in the cozy and quiet resort island. The main area of town is packed with tourists disembarking cruise ships for the day, but when the ships leave port the island maintains it laid-back vibe
Cozumel Travel Information
- Go shopping duty-free in San Miguel. There are a variety of shops in the waterfront area. Keep in mind your spending and purchasing. You'll need to fill out customs forms on your flight home from Cozumel.
- Diving and snorkeling are the main attractions in Cozumel. Consult your hotel and find out what tours they offer from the resort. Many times you can purchase a few tours (water-skiing, snorkeling, diving, sailing) and save money.
- Take a visit to the Chichén Itzá. The famous pyramids and temples in Chichén Itzá is the Yucatán's most visited ancient Mayan site. It's located in the jungle and its said to have been inhabited for more than 2,000 years. The main attraction is the Pyramid of Kukulkán (the plumed serpent God). Inside the pyramid is a smaller pyramid containing the amazing red jaguar throne with jade spots, inlaid eyes and real jaguar teeth.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Cozumel
USA departure airports for flights to Cozumel
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Cozumel
- Houston (IAH)
- Dallas (DFW)
- New York (NYC)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Miami (MIA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Austin (AUS)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Oklahoma City (OKC)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Denver (DEN)
- Newark (EWR)
- Tulsa (TUL)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Tijuana (TIJ)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Washington (WAS)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Little Rock (LIT)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Seattle (SEA)
- St Louis (STL)
- Orlando (MCO)
Select your preferred destination from the list below
More useful information about Cozumel
- After your last minute flight to Cozumel, you can take a short ferry ride to Playa Del Carmen.
- Go shopping duty-free in San Miguel. There are a variety of shops in the waterfront area.
- Located 12 miles of the Caribbean coast, Cozumel is a peaceful resort location.
- One way flights to Cozumel arrive at Cozumel International Airport (CZM).
- Divers take direct flights to Cozumel because it is one of the top five dive destinations in the world.